Thank You for Choosing Our Practice
We would like to extend a warm welcome to our practice. We are committed to doing everything possible to provide you with high quality, state-of-the-art periodontal and implant care and also to make your visit to our office a pleasant experience.
What to Bring on Your First Visit
If you received our welcome packet prior to your first visit to our office, please bring the completed forms with you to your appointment. You can also download and print them by following the link below.
Otherwise, please arrive a few minutes early to allow time to complete the medical/dental health questionnaire and the patient information form. If you have a complicated health history, please mail it to our office so that we might review it in advance. Be sure to list all medications with dosages and any natural supplements, attaching an extra sheet if necessary.
Also, bring your insurance cards for us to copy and if your general dentist has given you a written referral or x-rays, please remember to bring them with you to your appointment.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your referral slip and x-rays from your referring dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking (you can download our patient registration and medical history forms below)
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring premedication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.)
If your referring dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to us.
Patients with certain medical conditions (e.g. valvular heart conditions and artificial joints) are required to premedicate with antibiotics prior to treatment. We require this with your safety in mind. Please notify us if you have been informed by your general dentist or physician that you require premedication.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to surgery (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring premedication, severe diabetes, or hypertension.)
- If your referring dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they be forwarded to us.