Our Commitment To You
We strive daily to earn your trust and the trust of your patients. We are committed to friendly customer service, top-notch diagnosis and treatment planning in coordination with your therapy, and timely and thorough communication during patient care.
We pride ourselves in being Restoratively-Focused periodontists. This means that we treat your patients along your referral and restorative guidelines.
- The Restorative / Periodontal Interface: Biologic Reshaping
- The Seamless Integration of Aesthetics, Form & Function:
The Restorative / Periodontal Interface: Part 1
- Scaling & Root Planing Brochure
- The Four Levels of Periodontal Disease
- Restorative Crown Lengthening Surgery
- Peri-Implant Disease
- Implant Provisionals
- Heart Health and Periodontal Disease
- Gingival Grafting Overview
- Periodontal Regeneration
- Diabetes and Periodontal Health
- Esthetic Periodontal Therapy
- Laser Assisted Periodontal Therapy
- Dental Implants
- Allograft / Alloderm Tissue Grafting
- Immediate Implants
Next CE Seminar
Information Coming Soon
North Charlotte Dental Hygiene Study Club
The North Charlotte Dental Hygiene Study Club started in 2011 and is currently held at the Great Wolf Lodge. Members of the study club can attend 4 meetings per year with 6 CE credits offered (4 x 1.5 hours). Please contact our office if you have any dental hygienist who would like to join. More information can be found in the pdf files below.